The Lawyer, FILIMON CRISTINA – LAW FIRM, undertakes to comply with the provisions of the legislation on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on free movement of such data (“GDPR”). The Lawyer is the data controller.
The Lawyer is responsible for the processing of personal data collected directly from the Client, user or from other sources.
Personal data are processed in accordance with relevant European and national legislation, in particular the GDPR and its principles:
- Processing the data lawfully and with transparency: the data is processed only in accordance with the law and only in a transparent manner; thus, the Lawyer undertakes to any individual Client to use his or her data legally, correctly and to inform him or her accordingly of any relevant changes in this regard (for example in the event of a system error that resulting in the erasure of the customer database);
- Proportionality: the data are collected within the limits necessary for the legal assistance agreement and to issue the invoice related to the provided legal services; any other data, which would require the consent of the concerned data subject, will be indicated accordingly, depending on the circumstances (e.g., to improve the quality of services);
- The right to intervene: you have the right to request to examine, modify and delete your personal data, which were provided for the purpose of concluding the Contract, but you cannot, however, make any abuse of such right;
- The scope of data processing: the data are used strictly for providing the Services, invoicing and marketing.
- Data security: the controller has installed series of reasonable security measures for data processing, and the data are as safe as possible.
Your data will only be used for the purpose of providing contracted legal services, namely for: concluding the Contract, issuing the tax invoice, providing the legal services and, if you agree, for direct marketing purposes.
We take the necessary measures to protect our clients and other persons whose data we process from unauthorized access to personal data, as well as from the unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction of the data we process in the current activity.
The rights of the natural persons concerned, as a client of the Lawyer, according to GDPR are the following:
- The right to be informed with regard to data processing;
- The right to and over their data, materialized into a confirmation from the controller regarding the data processing, if applicable. If the customer so wishes, he or she also has the right to access that data;
- The right to modify/correct the inaccurate or incomplete data;
- The right to request the erasure of the data or the “right to be forgotten”;
- The right to restrict data processing;
- The right to transfer the data to another controller;
- The right to object to data processing;
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the client or similarly significantly affects the client;
- The right to go to court for the protection of personal rights and interests;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority.
- Should you choose to exert any of your GDPR rights, you can do so using a written letter and send it to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The answer to any request made according to this GDPR Policy shall be sent via email within one month. If it shall be necessary to prolong the answer, we shall dully notify you.
- If we shall not manage to identify you and you do not provide sufficient data for doing so, the Controller to comply with the request is considered finalised.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the processing of personal data or wish to exercise your legal rights or have any other concerns regarding privacy, you can contact us at the e-mail address email@example.com.